In the market for a new water heater, but not sure which kind to buy? Take the following information into consideration when making your decision:
- What is your budget? Tankless models offer a wide range of benefits, but they do cost more upfront. If you're in a position to make the investment, you'll reap the long-term savings of owning the unit.
- What are your hot water needs? If you have a large household, upgrading to a tankless water heater means that you'll never run out of hot water. Your unit will provide endless hot water whenever you need it.
- What are your energy bills like? Looking for ways to save on your energy bill? Tankless water heaters use energy more efficiently because they don't have to constantly keep a tank of stored water hot.
Our friendly tankless water heater technicians can help you weigh your options and answer any additional questions you may have. Rest assured that you'll never be pressured to purchase something you don't really want or need - we're here to offer you the best service, quality products, and timely solutions you need to restore your hot water as quickly as possible.
Tankless water heaters are more of an initial investment up front, but because they work by heating water only when you need it and thus avoiding standby heat losses, they are significantly more energy efficient than their conventional counterparts. This improved efficiency can result in lower energy bills and a lower lifetime cost of ownership.
Most tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of around 20 years, but with the right maintenance and repairs, they can last much longer. Compare this to storage tank water heaters, which will last anywhere from around 8 to 12 years.
Call us or contact us online to request an estimate for tankless water heater installation in Las Vegas.
- Why Go Tankless? 5 Reasons to Ditch the Tank and Install a Tankless Water Heater
- How Do Tankless Water Heaters Beat Traditional Water Heaters?
- Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Rebates For Nevada Residents
“Thank you for the recent work that has been completed in my home. I just wanted to thank you for the prompt professional service provided- especially with regard to Matthew Ehrich who carried out the work (he is a credit to your company). He was very professional, clean, tidy, friendly, punctual and courteous. I would recommend Pure Plumbing to anyone and to all service members who live in Las Vegas, they offer military discount. I also want to thank the girl that replied to me on facebook for my inquiries prior, and being nice and friendly on the phone, that is how I built the trust to this company, they made me feel that the job will be done right. Thanks again for all the hard work and the efficient service provided. Many thanks.”Edgar T.
“Del came to my house to fix the faucet for the bathroom tub. He's always fast and efficient and so knowledgeable!! He can do anything and the prices are just right. Very reasonable!! The ONLY company i would have do my plumbing. And also my two small pooches love Del too.”Karen W.
Trained & Certified Technicians
Our technicians undergo rigorous training and have state-of-the-art plumbing equipment.
We work smarter and are environmentally friendly. Pure Plumbing protects the health of the nation.
Family Owned & Operated
We are a family owned business and care about our employees and the Las Vegas community.
Focused on Relationships
We truly care about our customers. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our customers.