Before your drain clogs completely, it will usually show warning signs that there is a potential issue at hand. Clogged drains are something that every homeowner will inevitably face, so it's important to know the signals you should keep an eye out for.
Contact our team for drain cleaning if you notice:
- Your toilet isn't flushing properly
- Water remains in your sink or tub
- Your sink or tub are draining more slowly
- Water backing up or bubbling up instead of draining
- Strange smells coming from the drain
You may think that you can fix a clogged drain with store-bought chemical cleaners. However, it is important to know that those harsh chemicals can corrode your pipes and cause further issues. Instead of wasting your money on these damaging drain cleaners, call Pure Plumbing & Air. Our Las Vegas plumbing team has the experience, knowledge, and tools to clear a clog without damaging your pipes.
What Causes Drains To Clog?
Clogs are just one of the many, common problems all homeowners and renters face. Seemingly out of nowhere your bathroom sink fills up while you’re brushing your teeth, or water pools at your feet during showering. Clogged drains are a slow-building problem, with a number of causes. While there are steps you can take to help prevent major blockages, such as being careful of what goes down the drain, there are times when clogs are unavoidable. That is when a professional drain cleaning in Las Vegas is required.
Common causes of clogged drains include:
- Hair -hair accumulates over time in your drain pipe. Eventually, the blockage prevents water from flowing through.
- Unidentified Objects - small objects can get wedged or lodged within the drain accidentally; a toothpaste cap or pieces of broken, bar soap for example. Even earrings or hairbands can accidentally slip down the drain. If this happens, you’ll need a professional Las Vegas drain cleaning technician to dislodge the object.
- Soap Scum - even though soap scum appears on your shower walls as a thin layer of film, it can actually thicken to form a solid blockage. Like hair build-up, soap residue prevents water from flowing. If it is not addressed, soap scum is one of the toughest clogs for professionals to remove because it hardens into an impenetrable shell.
Many customers believe that store-bought chemicals or products can solve a drainage issue. However, it is much better to reach out for professional help when you notice problems with your drains. At Pure Plumbing & Air, we have extensive experience and are committed to delivering phenomenal service to our customers in Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Henderson. For clogged drains, we use proven methods and high-tech devices, such as video inspection and hydro-jetting systems to solve the issue.
“Del came to my house to fix the faucet for the bathroom tub. He's always fast and efficient and so knowledgeable!! He can do anything and the prices are just right. Very reasonable!! The ONLY company i would have do my plumbing. And also my two small pooches love Del too.”Karen W.
“We'll never use anyone else. Tyler is our guy. On time, polite, trustworthy and some of the nicest people you'll find in Vegas.”Chris
Trained & Certified Technicians
Our technicians undergo rigorous training and have state-of-the-art plumbing equipment.
We work smarter and are environmentally friendly. Pure Plumbing protects the health of the nation.
Family Owned & Operated
We are a family owned business and care about our employees and the Las Vegas community.
Focused on Relationships
We truly care about our customers. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our customers.