Hydro jetting is a fast and effective way of cleaning the inside of your sewer line without any digging or extraction of the line itself. In the past, clogs meant a painful repair process that involved excavating your sewer line and replacing it with a new one, but hydro jetting has done away with this requirement for most clog problems. Think of it sort of like a cleaning service for the exterior of your home—as grime and dust build up, a thorough scrubbing with a pressure washer can make it shine like new once again.
Hydro jetting uses a high-power pressure washer and a specialized nozzle that can be fed into the sewer line directly. From one of your sewer cleanouts located near the front of your home, this tool travels up your sewer line and simultaneously blasts away blockages while also scrubbing off any debris or grime stuck to the walls of your sewer. The process naturally flushes away this grime and debris as well, meaning it won’t re-form as another clog further down the line. Likewise, the process is so effective that your sewer line will likely return to a condition as close to new as it possibly can.
Schedule your Las Vegas hydro jetting service by contacting the team at Pure Plumbing & Air today!
Here are just a few advantages of the hydro jetting process:
- Natural: Because this process uses no supplemental chemicals or substances, there is no harm to the environment or the sewer system.
- Safe: As long as your sewer line passes the initial camera inspection that shows it is in good enough health to withstand the forces of a hydro jetting service, this process does not damage your line any further. In fact, it is by far the safest and most consistent way of cleaning out your sewer line.
- Fast: The entire hydro jetting process can be completed in as little as a few hours, as opposed to the several days or even weeks needed to completely replace a damaged sewer line.
- Effective: No other type of sewer cleaning is as effective at eliminating blockages and grime as well as preventing future blockages or clogs from forming.
- No digging: So long as you have a sewer cleanout or other form of access available, this process doesn’t require any digging or excavation, and that means no frustrating and expensive rebuild of your landscape when the job is finished.
Each hydro jetting service includes a comprehensive camera inspection of your sewer line so our team can determine exactly how dirty your line is as well as whether or not it is healthy enough to withstand the jetting process. This inspection sends real-time pictures of what is inside your sewer line back up to our technicians for pinpoint accuracy and total confidence, and that means you can trust that we are going to get the job done right.
We proudly utilize the latest tools, and each of our friendly Las Vegas hydro jetting technicians are experienced and undergo extensive training to ensure they are fully-equipped to provide you with the finest service they can.
Schedule your hydro jetting in Las Vegas by contacting the team at Pure Plumbing & Air today!
“We'll never use anyone else. Tyler is our guy. On time, polite, trustworthy and some of the nicest people you'll find in Vegas.”Chris
“Del came to my house to fix the faucet for the bathroom tub. He's always fast and efficient and so knowledgeable!! He can do anything and the prices are just right. Very reasonable!! The ONLY company i would have do my plumbing. And also my two small pooches love Del too.”Karen W.
Trained & Certified Technicians
Our technicians undergo rigorous training and have state-of-the-art plumbing equipment.
We work smarter and are environmentally friendly. Pure Plumbing protects the health of the nation.
Family Owned & Operated
We are a family owned business and care about our employees and the Las Vegas community.
Focused on Relationships
We truly care about our customers. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our customers.