Las Vegas Sewer Line Repair Services
Sewer Line Repair in Greater Clark County Since Sewer issues can come in a variety of forms, including clogs, crushed lines, leaks, holes, and tree roots. With so many potential problems, the damage can seem endless. If you’re noticing problems with your home's plumbing systemsuch as when one drain empties and another backs up, or things are draining much slower than they did before, it might be time to have your sewer line fixed. Whether you need a line cleared, patched, or replaced, our Las Vegas sewer repair technicians at Pure Plumbinghave got you and your pipes covered.
Call us at (702) 710-7388 to schedule your appointment for Las Vegas sewer repair services.
Signs Your Sewer Line Needs Repairs
A number of different things can cause your sewage line to break or become clogged, such as poor quality pipe materials, improper layout, and more. With years of experience in the industry, our Las Vegas plumbers understand the ins and outs of sewer lines and can resolve any problem you may have. Our goal is to give you peace of mind that your sewer line is properly taken care of.
A Few Signs That You Need Repairs Include:
- Lack of water in the toilets
- Foul smells around your property
- Stale water pooling in your yard
- Slow drainage in multiple sinks and tubs
What Causes Sewer Line Problems?
You may encounter a variety of sources of stress in your sewer line.
Changing soil conditions and freezing temperatures can cause your sewer line to shift and crack. Tree roots can also break through the smallest of cracks in your pipes and seriously impede their flow.
As a result of the presence of debris buildup in your sewer line (sediment, leaves, waste), you may require hydro jetting if the buildup has been persistent over several years and can't be removed through regular drain cleaning.
How to Prevent Sewer Line Problems
- Do not flush wipes or other hygiene products down the toilet - Besides human waste, only toilet paper should ever be flushed down the toilet. A clogged pipe may be caused by sanitary napkins and other hygiene products.
- Maintain your rooter system once a year - Plan an annual rooter service to ensure that your sewer line is free of debris and anything else that could cause a serious clog. Rooter cleanings may be needed more often depending on the age of your pipes or how many clogs you have had in the past, but most homes will be fine with just one cleaning per year.
- Avoid planting trees, bushes, and other plants near sewer lines - Too many trees planted close to the sewer line can cause sewers to clog. In addition to making maintenance difficult because of their proximity, the roots of these trees can grow into the pipes, clogging them and even destroying them if not addressed.
- Clean your drains monthly with enzyme cleaners - Using a drain cleaner once a month is the easiest way to keep your drains clear. Many different cleaners are available, but an enzyme-based cleaner is recommended instead of one based on chemicals. Enzyme cleaners are more effective at cleaning your pipes, your health, and the environment than the harsh chemicals commonly used in commercial cleaners.
- Ensure that old clay pipes are replaced - Generally, clay or lead pipes corrode over time, so if you live in an older home with clay or lead pipes, consider replacing them. Doing so is much easier before there is a serious clog.
Trust Our Experienced Plumbers In Las Vegas
If your pipes have sprung a leak or become clogged, it is imperative that you trust the job to an experienced professional. Broken sewer lines not only pose a threat to your property but can also attract pests and pose serious health risks. Additionally, sewer problems that were not addressed immediately may lead to more expensive repairs in the future. At Pure Plumbing, we have the necessary skills and experience to provide comprehensive sewer line repair in Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Henderson.
We're here to help when something goes wrong with your sewer line. Reach out to us today for an appointment for Las Vegas sewer repair services.
Trained & Certified Technicians
Our technicians undergo rigorous training and have state-of-the-art plumbing equipment.
We work smarter and are environmentally friendly. Pure Plumbing protects the health of the nation.
Family Owned & Operated
We are a family owned business and care about our employees and the Las Vegas community.
Focused on Relationships
We truly care about our customers. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our customers.