Las Vegas Drain Cleaning
Clearing Your Drains Safely & Effectively
Your home's drainage system is one of the most crucial aspects of your plumbing. Without it, your property has no way of removing wastewater. That is why when you have a clogged drain, it can feel like the end of the world, especially when it's causing other issues such as a strong sewage odor or pests. Fortunately, you can count on Pure Plumbing for all your drain problems in Las Vegas. We offer residential drain cleaning that can safely and effectively remove even the most stubborn blockage in your drains.
Dealing with clogged drains? Call Pure Plumbing at (702) 710-7388 to schedule drain cleaning in Las Vegas!
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
You may think that you can fix a clogged drain with store-bought chemical cleaners. However, it is important to know that those harsh chemicals can corrode your pipes and cause further issues. Instead of wasting your money on these damaging drain cleaners, call Pure Plumbing. Our Las Vegas plumbing team has the experience, knowledge, and tools to clear a clog without damaging your pipes.
Contact Our Team As Soon As You Notice Any Of These Signs:
- Your toilet isn't flushing properly
- Water remains in your sink or tub
- Slow draining tub or sink
- Water backing up or bubbling up
- Strange smells coming from the drain
What Causes Drains To Clog?
Clogs are just one of the many, common problems all homeowners and renters face. Seemingly out of nowhere your bathroom sink fills up while you’re brushing your teeth, or water pools at your feet during showering. Clogged drains are a slow-building problem, with a number of causes. While there are steps you can take to help prevent major blockages, such as being careful of what goes down the drain, there are times when clogs are unavoidable. That is when a professional plumber is required.
Common Causes of Drain Clogs Include:
- Hair. Hair accumulates over time in your drain pipe. Eventually, the blockage prevents water from flowing through.
- Unidentified Objects. Small objects can get wedged or lodged within the drain accidentally; a toothpaste cap or pieces of broken, bar soap for example. Even earrings or hairbands can accidentally slip down the drain. If this happens, you’ll need a professional Las Vegas drain cleaning technician to dislodge the object.
- Soap Scum. Even though soap scum appears on your shower walls as a thin layer of film, it can actually thicken to form a solid blockage. Like hair build-up, soap residue prevents water from flowing. If it is not addressed, soap scum is one of the toughest clogs for professionals to remove because it hardens into an impenetrable shell.
Why Choose Pure Plumbing For Drain Cleaning In Las Vegas?
Many customers believe that store-bought chemicals or products can solve a drainage issue. However, it is much better to reach out for professional help when you notice problems with your drains. At Pure Plumbing, we have extensive experience and are committed to delivering phenomenal service to our customers in Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Henderson. For clogged drains, we use proven methods and high-tech devices, such as video inspection and hydro-jetting systems to solve the issue.
Ignoring drain problems can lead to costly future repairs. Call our team or contact us online to schedule a professional Las Vegas drain cleaning service!
Trained & Certified Technicians
Our technicians undergo rigorous training and have state-of-the-art plumbing equipment.
We work smarter and are environmentally friendly. Pure Plumbing protects the health of the nation.
Family Owned & Operated
We are a family owned business and care about our employees and the Las Vegas community.
Focused on Relationships
We truly care about our customers. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our customers.