If you have been thinking about updating your water heater, now may be the perfect time! Southwest Gas is now offering a $350 rebate for purchasing select natural gas tankless water heaters for Nevada residents.
Not only is this a smart choice, it is greener and better for you and the environment. Water heating can account for 14% to 25% of the energy consumed in your house. With a tankless water heater, you can save money, space and energy as the unit only heats the water when you need it. Sometimes called “instantaneous” or “on demand” hot water heaters, these units circulate water through a large coil and water is heated only on demand, providing continuous, energy-efficient supply of hot water.
Additional benefits of a tankless water heater include:
- Savings – a typical family can save more than $100 a year on gas bills compared to a standard water heater model. Larger families can save even more money.
- Continuous hot water – hot water is always there when you need it.
- Space saving/design – free up space in your home with these small, wall-mounted units.
- Fewer worries – life expectancy on tankless water heaters are 20 years or more, much longer than conventional models.
- Plus, you have lower risk of leaks and water damage.
Qualify brands include:
- A.O. Smith
- Bosch Therm
- Bradford White Corporation
- Electrolux Home Products
- Grand Hall USA, Inc
- Hydra Smart
- Insta Heat
- Noritz America Corporation
- Paloma WaiWela
- Rheem / EcoSense
- Rheem-Ruud Manufacturing
- Rinnal America Corporation
- State Industries
- State Water Heaters
- Sure Comfort
Unit requirements: ENERGY STAR® qualified unit and Energy Factor > 0.90
Please note: Rebates are available for purchases made January 1, 2014, through December 31, 2014, or until program funds are no longer available, whichever comes first. Due to limited funding, please submit your rebate application as soon as possible after purchase and installation.
Pure Plumbing is also available to help you determine which tankless water heater is best suited for your household use and assist with your purchase. We can also replace / install these units for you. Just give us a call to schedule a consultation and estimate at 702-534-1910.
Addition information about water heaters: