Tankless water heaters provide hot water on an as-needed basis, so they don’t burn energy like storage-tank water heaters. This translates into cost savings for your!
Advantages of using Tankless Water Heaters
Traditional water heaters are extremely large in comparison and typically require a space the size of a closet to house the unit. You can easily mount a tankless water heater on the wall inside or outside the home or space.
Tankless water heaters save you money by reducing the cost to heat your home. They are eco-friendly, also known as green water heaters and they provide, in most cases, a saving of more than 40%, reduced from your electric and water bills while simultaneously providing 30% more productivity than a 50-gallon tank. That’s a compelling statistic that’s budget-friendly and environmentally sound.
Tankless water heaters are very long-lasting and dependable. In fact, they double the lifespan of their traditional counterparts. They also come with substantial warranties on their heat-exchange, parts and sometimes labor.
Traditional heaters use stored water that accumulates rust, scale and other particles in its supply. Tankless use unsoiled, clean water. Furthermore, there are safety sensors built in so that the water is never scalding from the faucet. Here is a bulleted list of even more benefits to going tankless:
Additional benefits include:
- Each year 290 million gal. of oil is saved
- Each year nearly 165 million gal. of propane gas is saved
- Electricity , over 5.9 billion hours of kilowatts are saved
- 20% off of energy’s price tag, saved
- Permitted use in commercial, residential, marine, industrial as well as recreational use.
- Never go without hot water
- Gain nearly 12- feet of functional space with tankless
- Typically over 99.0 % energy efficient
- 10-20% less energy usage compared to traditional water heaters
- Lifespan of 25 years or even more.
Installing a tankless hot water heater offers many advantages for you as well as the environment.
The experts at Pure Plumbing are knowledgeable on these high-efficiency water heaters. Call (702) 710-7388 to find out how you can exchange your traditional water heater for a tankless water heater.